You may not realize that your home can cause health problems. The Nutting family in Fresno, California had been battling asthma and respiratory problems after installing a fireplace to help heat their home.
Stephanie is the proud owner of a Habitat for Humanity home.
In the summer of 2010, Stephanie had the opportunity to purchase an existing Habitat home that was built in 1998. Like most 12-year-old homes, it was in need of more than just a little TLC, but Stephanie was also a concerned about the home’s high utility bills.